Purchasing a combination Oven is often among the biggest expenses any operator of a commercial kitchen will make. It is vital that you invest at the one that is correct. Before you do so, here are our 6 points to think about.
- Features: These include using a fully programmable system for pre-set menus and components that clean themselves. Combi oven providers that are experienced will advise you.
- Services: gas or electric can powers Combi ovens. A 3 phase supply is required by most models. All of them create steam need at least 1 x cold water source. Do not forget about a drain. The waste outlet on several units can be quite low while some require the waste to incorporate an air brake or tanish to be fitted.
- Accessories: To receive the full benefit of your oven accessories will be required by you. These include plate racks and trolleys for regen stacking and cooking stands and kits.
- Ventilation: All combi oven singapore should be under an extraction canopy. If this isn’t feasible, however, a number of the advanced manufacturers now produce ovens which have built in venting like the Hans DampfHoodIn from MKN. MKN, together with other premium brands, also provide a factory-fitted extraction hood to many of the units. This gives you the choice to website the oven anywhere in your kitchen.
- Access: As simple as this might appear, don’t forget most combi ovens are big and heavy. Please check it will fit into your kitchen. It really isn’t funny when your shiny new expensive oven gets stuck in a door frame half way up two flights of stairs!
- Reliability: Last but certainly not. MKN Hans Dampf versions are always being fitted in marine environments since nobody wants to inform 600 oil rig workers lunch cannot be served because the oven is not working! And rational ovens have a 2 years guaranteed. Because they know it is not likely to break down, they do so. Both brands offer value and reassurance.
No One expects you to understand this. It is your job. It is the job to make certain you have got the tools of your combi oven supplier. This is the reason catering equipment distributor Cater deal are currently offering a site survey and a consultation service. Contact them today to ensure you get the maximum value.